Laser Cutting is a non-contact process which utilizes a laser to cut materials, resulting in high quality, dimensionally accurate cuts. The process works by directing the laser beam through a nozzle to the workpiece. A combination of heat and pressure creates the cutting action. The material melts, burns, vaporizes, or is blown away by a jet of gas, leaving an edge with a high-quality surface finish.
Laser cutting is widely used in cutting metals, non-metallic materials, ceramics, and composite materials. The abrasive nature of composite materials and the cleanliness of the operation have made laser-beam machining an attractive alternative to traditional machining methods. Steel plates as thick as 32 mm can be cut with laser beams.
We serve custom laser cutting on stainless steel, aluminum, mild steel, acrylic, wood services for various applications for low volume manufacturing or projects or prototyping needs. Laser cut finished parts and components with smoother surface finishes, and practically burr-free holes and edges, while generating less material waste than conventional stamping processes
- No crushing of the material and less breakage thanks to force-free processing
- No chippings – so no cleaning necessary
- Virtually radius-free inner contours
- No material fixation necessary
- Low noise generation during cutting
- Entertainment (Figures and characters are brought to life in full color)
- Consistently high cutting quality because there is no tool wear
- High degree of flexibility in the choice of contours – without any need for tool construction or changeover