At NEXAMS , we are at the forefront of rapid prototyping for mass production die cast components. We build components and tools in house and support all over the world to ensure the best possible results, including:
- Producing batch quantities of prototype parts with material characteristics an accuracy representative of production die casting.
- Producing single cavity tools using rapid prototyping high-speed machining techniques.
- Manufacturing master models used to produce economical gravity cast and plaster molded prototypes in brass casting, zinc casting , aluminium casting , Cobalt Casting, carbon steel casting, rapid prototype casting, metal casting and magnesium casting.
- Offering prototyping methods, such as machining prototypes out of bar stock, customized to mimic the mechanical properties of the various alloys we die cast.
- Creating fully functional prototypes to match the strengths and mechanical properties of a die cast component.
Sand casting: one of the popular different types of casting techniques that produce castings in sand mold
Investment Casting: Forcefully functional prototype of your final die cast component, investment casting is the most suitable process. Investment casting can offer an exact replica of your die cast component in a variety of customizable alloys.
Die casting: one of the more widely used various types of casting processes. There are two types of die casting processes: hot-chamber or cold-chamber. These two types of die casting are often used for your die casting needs
Low-pressure casting process: Low pressure die casting works in a similar way to sand casting. The molten metal is filled into the mold by gravity. This low pressure casting process takes longer than high pressure die casting. Low-pressure casting process is one of the representative different types of casting methods.
Gravity die casting: Gravity die casting, also known as permanent mold casting. It is one of the unique, different types of casting techniques, where the molten steel is poured from a vessel into the mold.