PolyJet 3D Printing
PolyJet 3D printers jet tiny droplets of liquid photopolymer onto a build tray, where they are instantly cured by UV light. PolyJet is capable of printing multi-colors and a single rigid or flexible prototype.
PolyJet industrial 3D printing is the most versatile of our additive manufacturing services and provides a fast, cost-effective way to achieve visually striking prototypes for preproduction and short-run production parts. 3D printers using PolyJet technology work with a vast array of materials, including Rigid Opaque and Rubber-like materials in hundreds of vibrant colors, clear and tinted translucent shades, Simulated Polypropylene, and specialized photopolymers.
PolyJet 3D printing is well-suited for parts with multiple material requirements such as overlays or inserts with differing levels of flexibility, and can create prototypes that incorporate a full palette of colors. In PolyJet 3D Printing, a photo polymer is sprayed from a print-head cured with a UV lamp to quickly make small quantities of parts.
PolyJet 3D printing also uses a wide range of materials that can be tuned to create any number of toughness from hard to quite soft.
- Multi-material/color prototypes
- Soft-touch components
- Simulated polypropylene
- Simulated rubber
- Create smooth, detailed prototypes that convey final-product aesthetics.
- Produce short-run manufacturing tools, jigs and assembly fixtures.
- Produce complex shapes, intricate details and smooth surfaces.
- Incorporate color and diverse material properties into one model with the greatest material versatility available.